Massage.co.nz was established by Sarah & Kimberly on 13th
September 2004. Sarah and Kim are qualified Massage Therapists who perform massage within their scope of practice.
If you have any queries, Please do not hesitate in Contacting us
Sarah holds a Diploma in Health Science Majoring in both Applied Massage Therapies and Professional Aromatherapy. She is also a qualified Kinesio tape practitioner at Level 3 (KT3), and qualified in Dry Needling.
Kimberly holds both a Certificate in Relaxation Massage and Certificate in Therapeutic Massage and specialises in corporate chair massage, along with maintaining the information systems that power Massage.co.nz.
Massage.co.nz is to provide a professional, safe and pleasant environment to clients who wish to receive Massage & Aromatherapy, along with educating the general public to the benefits of alternative health therapies.
- To establish massage therapy as an integral infrastructure to the maintenance of good health.
- To increase public awareness of the massage and the complimentary therapy profession.
- To promote high standards in providing massage therapy to the public.
- To increase access to quality massage therapy for all persons.
- To be an influential member of the alternative health care community
- To enhance the professional development and personal growth of staff members and clients alike
How to Find Us:
Upon making a booking with Massage.co.nz you will be given our address and directions on where we are located.
Massage.co.nz will never sell, distribute or otherwise give your personal information to any other third parties, unless required by court order.
Massage.co.nz Own the Following Domain Names:
Kindly note that we are NOT a dating / sex / erotic site.
If you are looking for a prostitute you have come to the wrong place
We are a site for Professional Massage & Aromatherapy. Period!